Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

So I missed a few blogs...

How many thing can happen in a month? The New Year has come, I have been to another country, state, and side of my state. I was gone 3 of 4 weekends in July. I started a 4 week series and only got to do two of them. I helped build a school, gave medical care to the sick, kept a sick student company, took another student to an emergency clinic for a concussion, drove 23 hours in 3 days, slept two nights on a bus, got to meet Todd Agnew and By the Tree and so much more. Wow January was busy...

I am glad to see that people to still try to read my blog. Thanks for that. I will be updating it more often now and keeping you guys in the know. I will probably shift from a more personal blog to what is going on in my ministry.

Grace and peace...

No comments: