Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Catching Up...

So, it has been and while and I could make excuses, the bottom line is that I just haven't felt like blogging. I think about it and the different articles I could write but I just don't do it. I am not going to promise to write more but I am going to try my best.

I want to use this post to just catch people up on what is going on with me. I am working at Epworth UMC and Walmart. I am doing ministry but in a different way. I am Director of Family Ministries and kind of an associate without the title. I am happy there and look forward to doing more ministry. I am also working at Walmart full time as Department Manager of Infants as Children's. I am excited about this position as it is a move up and full time. It is funny to think that I didn't have a full time job for a whole year.

I believe God is leading me a place I haven't thought about before or maybe moving back to something I once was. I am not thrilled about doing bi-vocational ministry but I am seeing what God is doing.

Our family is doing well. We have had some major and minor bumps along the way but God has been faithful to USAF we are thankful. We couldn't and can't do it without him. We have adjusted our lifestyle to the lack of funds and find that we can live without a lot.

I am looking forward to what is in our future. I know it is different and maybe a little scary by I know God is there...

No comments: