Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just like Christmas...

The anticipation is killing me.  Here I sit in my hotel room, waking up at 6am (8 KC time) and having nothing to do.  The conference doesn't start for many an hour.  I sit alone, no one to comfort my waiting heart.  Just like Christmas Eve, those times of not being able to sleep because your mind was racing with what Santa had brought you.  I need to find things to do to kill the time.  I might just get in my car and leave, find a beach somewhere and take some pictures.  I should probably relax since this week because the PDYM Conference is going to be super busy and super fun (I hear there might be a dodge ball tourney tonight).

I will be Twittering (twitter.com/soulshaper) the whole event and blogging at the end of each day.

1 comment:

Ben McClary said...

Glad you're here this week, Roy! Don't spend the week alone--attach yourself to a group and process the week in Community! We'd love to have you join us, if you haven't hooked up with another bunch, yet...