Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer Lunches

So I am doing this thing this summer where students come to the church on Tuesdays and Thursdays and we all head to lunch and other stuff... Today was my first day doing it and I think it went pretty well. I had 3 students show up and we went to Taco Bell and then got some ice cream.

I think this will work out really well. I set these up just to spend some time with the students and to learn more about them and build relationships with them before school started back in the fall. On Tuesdays I have my Jr. Highers meet me, and I know some of them can't get there because they don't drive and their parents work. I know most of my Sr. Highers drive, so I am hoping to have more of them on Thursdays.

Anyways, just thought I would share this with everyone.

No comments: