Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Can't Sleep...

So it seems that I just can't sleep. Ever since I have been in Kansas City I am sleeping less. Normally I have gone to bed at 11 or so, but lately it has been much later than that. Or I will go to sleep only to get up a few hours earlier and not go back to sleep. I have no idea what it is or why.

Sometimes I think that God is asking me to do something or just the realization that I have a bunch to do is keeping me up. I have gotten up and prayed or read my Bible, but most of the time I just get on the computer and browse the internet or read the blogs I read. (I might have to list those one day).

Right now, it is almost 2am and I am still up. I have been working on my lesson for tomorrow and watching movies. I need to sleep. Tonight I am not sure if I will sleep. It seems today I messed up my ear in the pool. I have always loved to swim and we went today to an outside Y. The first time I jumped in my ears felt tight, like I was much deeper than I really was. I have never had this happened and just thought it was something silly. I kept swimming and then Timmy and I were talking about touching the bottom of the pool at 12'6". So I decided to go ahead and try to do it, I have been deeper than that before with no problems. I jumped in and starting heading down, then I felt a pop in my ear. As I started heading up to the surface I felt dizzy. When I reached the top my head was spinning and I as disoriented. Since then my ear has been killing me. I have taken some medicine and put a heating pad on it to try to help it. I still feel like my ear is clogged, but only time will tell. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight.

No comments: