Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Getting Old...

So in my busyness of life, I forgot to blog about my birthday. On Aug 9th I turned 33 years old. I can't believe it. I mean I don't feel old or anything but it is just kind of weird to think about. Beth and I were talking and actually discovered that we could now say that it had been 20 years since we had been in Jr High. I couldn't believe that. 20 years since I was in Jr. High. I also think about how some of my students could actually be my kids.

I can't believe it. It is amazing how time flies in life. My daughter is now in the 4th grade.. 2 years from being in my youth group. That is a scary thought. I really feel like my life right now is taking off. I am 33 years old and really kicking. Our youth ministry is revving into high gear. School is in session and the students are busy. I am happy with our progress and I know God is moving, but I am really looking forward to what else He has in store.

No comments: