Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Busy Week

This week will be the culmination of a ton of planning and
preparation. Our Worlds of Fun Rally will start at 5pm on Friday and
kick of the biggest event of my career at PWC. I am truly excited
about this event. we have Jonah 33 coming to play for us and a day at
Worlds of Fun on Saturday. I know this event won't turn out like I
originally planned but I know it will be a great event for those who
come.

One of the other exciting things that will happen this weekend is that
our new 6th graders will get to join us. This will be their first
official event as a member of Flite Ministries. I am definitely
excited about that. I know a bunch of them are looking forward to
this event and to join our group.

We have some other exciting events coming up that I am also excited
about and will get into later...

No comments: