Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2007

It has Started!!!

Last night was my first service with my students. I spent time in the Mid-High Bible Study that is run by a great lady named Nanci. She has done a great job with those kids. Anyways, last night I just talked to them for a bit about some of the things we are working on and going to do.

I love Mid-Highers cause they are still so young and innocent. One of my students, Matt, was cracking me up last night because he just kept laughing and he has this really funny laugh, and you can't help to love his spirit. I love seeing kids who are vibrant and not worried about what others may think of them. Almost refreshing.

Well, just wanted to share that experience. I have spent the last day trying to book some bands to two dates in August. Right now I have Sidewalk Prophets, and possibly Jonah 33 and maybe some others... I will keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

He has a funny laugh? Okay kettle, your black.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work!! We are so excited you're here!