Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

To Blog or not to blog...

I love to write, that is one of the reason I started this blog. Hopefully those who read it find it insightful and interesting. I am actually working out some thoughts for writing a book. I have sent some ideas in for articles to magazines and hopefully we start working more on that. So anyways, the last couple days I just haven't felt like blogging. Not sure why, just haven't.

My life is going great right now and maybe I am waiting for the bottom to drop out. I seem to be pessimistic like that sometimes. Past experiences cause me to hold back and wait for things to be absolute before I really believe in them.

I love watching Craig Ferguson on CBS. View Here
And I was listening to him the other day and he started talking about faith. I am not sure of his religious background but he was talking about if you are expecting certainty, then you don't need faith. If you have faith, then not knowing what is going is expected. I think we as Christians (I know I do) tend to have faith when it makes sense and life is easy, but as soon as something test us and we aren't sure what is going to happen, we freak and lose all faith.

I know I have and am experiencing that. I KNOW that God is working in my life, but I get worried because I am not sure what is going to happen. God is working in me, helping me to understand and work on my faith.

How is your faith? Are there things in your life that you aren't sure of, and want to rely on yourself to work things through?

No comments: