Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

End of a Major Chapter

One of the things that might be getting lost in all this transition is the fact that I will be leaving a company that I have worked for for over 8 years. I started here on October of 1998. When I started, the company was called Envoy, but as time moved on we have been called Healtheon, WebMD and now Emdeon.

I have worked for the same person for the last 5 years. He is one of the best bosses I have had and has really helped me as the years have gone by. I know I haven't always been the stellar employee but my boss always helped me when I started to stray.

I am going to miss being here. I have loved my job but always knew that I would leave and now is the time. It will be weird not driving into the building I have driven to for the last 2 years and sitting down at the computer I have used for the last 4 years. It will be weird...

No comments: