Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Midwest Bound and Excited!!!!

Yes, that is right ladies and gentlemen. Beth and I (and the family) are moving to Platte Woods, MO (just outside of Kansas City) to work at Platte Woods Church. We are soooo very excited about the opportunity that God has given us, it is beyond belief. We have waited over 5 years for a full-time youth pastor position.

We are incredibly excited about the opportunity and very thankful for God's leading...

Look for more information soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo excited for you guys! I'm originally from KC, and of course, my oldest daughter was born there! You will LOVE it and the people! Congrats, and kiss the ground for me when you get there! ;-D

Anonymous said...

I'm originally from KC, and of course, my oldest daughter was born there in 2002! You will LOVE Kansas City and the people! Congratulations! I know you guys have been wanting and praying for this for a long time! Just remember to kiss the ground in KC for me when you get there! ;-D