Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

In Flight

Right now I am blogging at 15,000 feet. I am on my way to spend the
weekend with my mom as we 'celebrate' my fathers death. I can't
believe that it has a whole year. So much has changed since he has
been gone. I still miss him. I think about him every day. I know my
mom has struggled with him being gone but I think she has gotten into
the groove of her life without him. I know it has been hard, but after
36 years of marriage it would be.

I am glad I get this break though Kaitlyn and I are going to have fun
maybe even hit the beach. I will be back in KC Wednesday night. I am
missing an entire weekend of youth service but I am confident that my
adult leaders will do a great job.

--
Roy E. Probus Jr
Youth Pastor @ Platte Woods Church
Cell: 816.522.2946
Blog: http://soulshaper.blogspot.com

No comments: