Pages

Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Man, God is good. I mean really. I can't see how some people just don't understand how God works and all that He has done for us. I guess the devil is working hard to keep people from believing.

Anyways, that is all for another blog. I found out some great news today. Beth and I will be going to Maryland to visit some friends. We are incredibly excited about it. We haven't been up there in years. We are going to visit with her step-brother also.

But we are truly excited about this opportunity. Only Kaitlyn will be going with us, the other two will have school they need to attend. They have missed a bunch already this year and we didn't think they needed to miss again.

Did you ever wish time would go by faster? I usually do right after lunch time. My job seems to slowdown in the afternoon. Normally that is when I blog. I have tried to snack to pass the time, but who knows. Sorry, didn't mean to bore you. I am just ready for this day to be over. I am doing nothing tomorrow except working on my computer.

PRAYER REQUEST NEEDED: I just found out that one of my students lost a baby she was having. She is only 17 years old. Pray for her medically, that everything will be ok. She is emotionally hurt right now. Even knowing the struggle she would have had with a baby at her age, she was ready for it. She is a good girl. Please pray for her.

No comments: