Pages

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Reason


The video I am posting is one I found on Myspace and just had to get out there. I tried to clean it up and make it better quality. I have no idea who created it but believe it is an incredible video to watch.

I showed this video to my students last night during our service because we were talking about sin and redemption. I blogged yesterday about sin and how our society is slowing condoning things that have been wrong for centuries and our kids are stuck in the middle. As a youth pastor it is hard for me to combat almost 24 hours a day of information with the 3 hours or so a week i get with students.

Sin is real, whether we believe it is or not. God sent His only son to die for our sins so that we wouldn't have to, all we have to do is accept that gift.

No comments: