Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I missed a major milestone...

I went to start blogging today and realize that I had missed a big blogging milestone. I have blogged over 100 times. This is my 101st blog. I am excited.

I am still amazed that some people continue reading my blog and I do my best to make the information more than just personal issues. Over the next few months I will begin to dive deeper into faith and spiritual growth issues. God is really pushing me deeper than what I am currently at. I know that my students will only go as deep as I am, so I must "stay ahead of the curve" so to speak.

So tell me what your favorite post was of the last 100? I am interested to see what people like or don't like. If there are any questions that you want to ask, please let me know and I can do as much as I can...

No comments: