Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Poison Ivy II

So I still have poison ivy.... I am so tired of this. It has gone from my arms to my hands and legs. I don't seem to be itching as much, so hopefully it is going away. Right now I look like I have measles or chicken pox. Argh, it needs to go away.

Anyway, so I am approaching the 2 month anniversary of being at Platte Woods Church. I still can't believe that we are here. I still think I am in Nashville sometimes. Next week Beth and I go to get our new car tags and driver license to make this move completely official. It is amazing how God works. I sat and had lunch with our new associate pastor on Thursday and kind of talked about the move. As I told him, I realized that for the most part everything went smooth. God is good.

I haven't been blogging as much as I want to. I need to get more disciplined at doing that. I have a lot to talk about but just can't sit down and spend the time. Well, I have been up since 3:45am and was not able to go back to sleep. I need to get some stuff done this morning...

No comments: