Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Jr. High Mission Trip

So here is my post from the Jr High Mission Trip. We have had a blast
today. We started by washing eggs at Harvester's. There was some
complaining but it went well. Then we hit Cici's for dinner and then
Wal-mar for a scavenger hunt. I wanted the students to make
commercials with certain products but it seems that Wal-mart doesn't
allow video taping in their stores. So we improvised and used cell
phones. I haven't seen them yet but I can't wait. We came back to
the cjurch for a bit and then headed to Gladstone Bowling for some
Galactic bowling. It was fun and the kids seemed to enjoy themselves.
We had some girls do karaoke and it was funny. So know I am waiting
for the boys to go to sleep. Look for more updates tomorrow as we
start cleaning and painting our new youth rooms.

--
Roy E. Probus Jr
Youth Pastor @ Platte Woods Church
Cell: 816.522.2946
Blog: http://soulshaper.blogspot.com

No comments: