Pages

Monday, May 14, 2007

Day One in the Books

Well, the time has finally come and gone. I have completed my first official day as a full-time youth pastor... Was kind of weird not rushing out the door this morning to be at my old job. Worried about how much traffic I will hit and what my boss might say if I am late.

So, today was fun. I got in this morning and just started straightening out my office. Going through all the papers, books, dvd's, and cds that were laying around. Around lunch time I got my laptop, so I spent the next few hours getting that all setup and ready to go. I like it. It is bigger than my old one but I know that it will be fine. I also found out today that tomorrow Platte Woods staff is hosting another church so that we can share our secrets of what we do to be successful. This should be interesting considering I have only been here one day :). I am excited...

Well, that is all for now. Continue to pray for us as we get settled and Beth & the Kids finish out their time in Nashville. We will all be in Kansas City on May 27th...


No comments: