Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Moving Day!!!!

Well, today is the day. In just a few short hours, I will be picking up our moving truck and the fun will begin. As of this morning our house is almost completely packed into boxes. Tonight we will load our truck and sleep on the ground.

I can tell you I am ready for this. I know Beth is ready for this, she has been packing over the last 5 weeks. The culmination of our excitement will happen tonight and will be done on Saturday. This is a first for us (as I have written). We have never up and moved our family to a new city since we have been married.

I still can't believe this is happening. I am sitting here at work just basically trying to finish things out but really just waiting. My boss is taking our whole team out to lunch to celebrate my leaving. After that, I will head and get the truck...

Pray that God is with is on this move. 10 hours with me, Beth and our dog in a big Budget Rental Truck with my Explorer in tow, should be fun...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are SO excited for your family to arrive! Please have a safe trip and know we are excited for your arrival! Quinton is also ready to have Timothy here! Please tell the kiddos "hello" for us!