Pages

Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm Dying....

OMG (oh my goodness) I can't believe what has happened... So yesterday I went to Budget to pickup my moving van and car carrier. All was good, we got to the house, started loading up and soon realized that the truck wasn't going to be big enough to fit all our stuff in. I was not happy at that point and was trying to figure out what we could leave to make it all fit in.

As we continued loading the truck, we were being very careful of what was loaded and making sure we were utilizing all the space we could. Well, it didn't work. Around 10:30 last night we realized that we were going to have to come up with another plan if we were going to take all our stuff. Well, long story short, I took the car carrier back to Budget and paid for that, and then went to U-haul and picked up a 6' x 12' trailer to pull behind the truck. This isn't a bad situation except that Beth is now going to have to drive the Explorer, which we found out yesterday needed new front tires, so it is currently at Wal-mart getting those put on...

Anyways, we are still leaving today, hopefully around 3pm and will get into KC around 1 or so. This all depends on how good the moving van works... :)

PRAY FOR US!!!!

No comments: