Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Holy Busy Batman

Wow, I can't believe I am in my third week in Kansas City. I love being here. I love being a full-time youth pastor. The funny part is, right now, I am spending more time getting things in order than I am spending with students. I know that will change but it still seems weird. Last week I was in Nashville, wrapping up all our affairs and collecting my family. Thankfully they are all here and loving it. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday, I was in Fayette at a youth ministry training conference. I really enjoyed it. It was much better than I thought it would be.

But I am glad to be back in my seat and working on youth ministry again. I am in the process of setting up our schedule of bands who will be coming in on the first Friday of each month and playing at our church. I am excited about this and all the kids I talked to were equally excited. I have some great bands lined up. Look for more announcements later.

Anyways, look for daily blogs from now on. I am pretty much settled in and will have more time.

No comments: