Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2007

New City next week

Man, I can't believe it. Less than 6 days and we will be in Kansas City. I am soo excited. Crunch time is upon us and things are moving fast. Our house is almost packed up, we are starting to see people for the last time.

We went to Covenant for the last time today. It was good seeing people we hadn't in the last couple weeks. I enjoyed the service and the sermon. I am going to miss that church and the people in it. It is hard to leave 3 1/2 years of your life behind. We know that God is leading us elsewhere, but it is still sad when you have to move.

I will spend the next 5 days getting ready to leave a company I have worked at for almost 9 years. I am still amazed that I am leaving. Amazed that I have been at the same company for so long. Well, in 7 days I will wake up and go to a new job. One 10 hours from where I am currently typing this....

No comments: