Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Job Process Update...

I just wanted to give all my fans out there an update on what is going on in my job search. I know there are a lot of people paying and wondering what is going on, so I figured I would let everyone know.


The process of looking for a new position is never easy or fast. When your are speaking with churches, the process is twice as long. I believe that God is directing us to a great church and we are now just trying to figure out where that is. I have applied to about 25 different churches of various size and denomination. Most of these churches are on the south eastern part of the US.


I am currently talking with 3 different churches now. One, I am just beginning the conversation and have an phone interview next Wednesday. Two of them, I have had a couple interviews with and believe I will be making the next step. Both of these churches are in the Central Florida area.


We are praying that we have found a church home by the end of May and will be moving once school is over, June 2nd. We also know that all three of these jobs might not work out and that another one is out there. We know that God has a church for us and we are doing everything to discern where He wants us to go.


Thank you to all those who are praying for us and care for us. We will keep everyone updated as things progress.

No comments: